Veggie Bites BowlThis easy, dairy-free and vegan bowl is a great lunch or dinner. The bowl is made with Fazer Willja Oat Rice, vegetables and Fazer Willja Veggie Bites, with Fazer Willja Spread & Dip on top. Delicious!
- 1,5 dl Fazer Willja Oat Rice
- 1 onion
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- a few pinches of salt, pepper and dried herbs such as thyme and oregano
- half a cucumber
- fresh cilantro
- 1 package Fazer Willja Veggie Bites – you can choose your favourite flavour
- oil for cooking
- Fazer Willja Spread & Dip Pea & Jalapeno or Herbs & Garlic
- Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Prepare the Fazer Willja Oat rice according to the instructions in the package.
- Cut the onion into 4-6 pieces. Place the cherry tomatoes, onions, olive oil and seasoning in a baking dish. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes or until the tomatoes have softened and clearly roasted.
- Chop the cucumber into tiny pieces and mix with cilantro leaves.
- Shred the lettuce into bite size pieces.
- Cook the Fazer Willja Veggie Bites in oil on a pan for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.
- Place the cooked Fazer Willja Oat rice, Fazer Willja Veggie Bites, roasted tomatoes and onion, cucumber-cilantro and lettuce in the bowl. Add a good dollop of Fazer Willja Spread & Dip and enjoy!
Tip: You can use the broth from the roasted tomatoes and onions as a dressing for the Fazer Willja Oat rice!