Veggie Bites -wrapsThese delicious plant-based wraps is full of flavour and are super easy to make. Fried Fazer Willja Veggie Bites, marinated red onion and Fazer Willja Spread & Dip Pea & Jalopeno dip creates together a delicious combination.
- 4 wraps
- 100 g of cherry tomatoes
- 100 g of fresh kidney beans
- ½ lime
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh coriander
- a little salt and pepper
- 1-1.5 tablespoons Fazer Willja Spread & Dip Pea & Jalapeno
- 4 pcs Fazer Willja Veggie Bites Peas & Broccoli
- 1 tablespoon marinated red onion
- for seasoning red onion: a little sugar, salt and vinegar or 1 dl of 123 sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- Drizzle fresh kidney beans for a moment in salted water and let them cool in cold water. Peel the beans by fingers.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into small blocks and combine with the kidney beans in a bowl. Grate the lime peel and squeeze the juice. Season the kidney beans with the peel, juice and finish with salt and pepper. Finally, add the chopped coriander.
- Fry Fazer Willja Veggie Bites Peas & Broccoli according to the instructions on the package.
- Peel a red onion and cut into thin rings. Season the onion rings with vinegar, sugar and salt. If you want, you can make a classic 123 -sauce, where you can marinate the onion rings by mixing the sauce ingredients together and boiling them quickly in a saucepan.
- Grease the wrap with Fazer Willja Spread & Dip and spread the desired salad on top of it. Spoon a few tablespoons of kidney bean salsa in the middle of the wrap and finally add the hot Veggie Bites and a little marinated red onion. Using paper, wrap in a roll and finally cut in half in the middle. Enjoy!