Vegetarian burrito with sweet potatoMexican food in a vegetarian version! These succulent vegetable burritos get a tasty filling made from the nutritious Fazer Willja Oat Rice. The burritos are served with mouth-watering sweet potato cubes.
- 3 large sweet potatoes.
- 4 tbsp taco seasoning.
- 4 tbsp oil, neutral
- 300g Fazer Willja Oat Rice
- 175g black beans
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 200ml vegetable stock
- 1 lime
- 1 red onion
- 2 avocados
- 150g grated cheese (or vegan topping)
- 4 corn and wheat tortilla
- Wash the sweet potatoes well. Peel them and cut them into cubes. Put the sweet potato cubes onto a baking sheet lined with baking parchment. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with taco seasoning. Mix well.
- Roast the sweet potato cubes at 200 degrees for approx. 20-30 minutes.
- Cook the oat rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Rinse the beans thoroughly and halve the cherry tomatoes. Add the beans, cooked oat rice and tomatoes to a frying pan. Add the vegetable stock and simmer while stirring for approx. 5-7 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and a squeeze of lime.
- Cut the red onion into strips and the avocados into slices.
- Spread the oat rice mixture over a tortilla, sprinkle with fried sweet potato, red onion, avocado and grated cheese. Fold into a burrito.
- Heat neutral oil in a frying pan and fry your burritos with the lid on. Fry until golden on both sides. Divide into two and serve with lime.