Vegetables with herb sauceFazer Willja Cooking Fraiche Natural tastes great with herbs! Make your own herb sauce by mixing chopped herbs and spices and enjoy this fresh sauce with vegetables.
- 1 bunch of carrots, about half used fresh and half roasted
- 1 bunch of radishes, about half used fresh and half roasted
- 1 bunch of broccolini
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, about half used fresh and half roasted
- olive oil
- dried thyme and dried tarragon
- For serving: salad, fresh herbs and herb sauce with Fazer Willja Cooking Fraiche
- 200 g Fazer Willja Cooking Fraiche Natural
- about 0,5 dl chopped basil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 200 C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the carrots into thin sticks and halve the radishes. Assemble the carrot sticks, radishes and broccolini evenly on the parchment paper. Set about half of the carrots and radishes aside to use fresh. Drizzle olive oil on top of the vegetables on the baking sheet and sprinkle dried herbs and salt on top.
- Roast in the oven for about 15-20 minutes.
- If the tomatoes don’t fit on the baking sheet, use a separate baking dish to roast them. You can roast all the vegetables at the same time on different levels by using the convection setting of the oven, oven preheated to 180 C. Check the vegetables every now and then towards the end of the roasting time so they don’t get too roasted.
- Mix the Fazer Willja Cooking Fraiche herb sauce. Serve the roasted and fresh vegetables with the herb sauce.