Tiramisu trifleWhippable Fazer Willja Vanilla Dessert Sauce makes a delicious tiramisu trifle when combined with cookies in a big bowl.
- 2 packages of Fazer Willja Dessert Sauce Vanilla
- 2 dl dairy-free natural Greek Style gurt
- 1 dl powdered sugar
- 1 package of Fazer Willja Dessert Sauce Vanilla
- 0,5 dl powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1,5 dl strong coffee
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 350 g vegan cookies
- + cocoa powder to decorate the trifle
- Whip two packages of Fazer Willja Dessert Sauce Vanilla with the dairy-free gurt and powdered sugar.
- In another bowl, whip one package of Fazer Willja Dessert Sauce together with the cocoa powder and powdered sugar.
- Mix together the coffee, cocoa powder and powdered sugar. Dip the cookies in the coffee, let them soak until softened.
- Place a layer of softened cookies on the bottom of a large bowl. Pour the coffee mixture on top a bit so the cookies will continue to soften.
- Next spread a layer of light whip, then the cocoa whip and then another cookie layer. Repeat until all the ingredients are used.
- Leave some of the light whip to pipe decoratively on top of the dessert. Sprinkle a heavy layer of cocoa powder on top.
- The dessert is ready to eat immediately after layering or you can let it set properly covered in the refrigerator for a few hours.