Tarte flambéeTarte flambée is a thin crust crispy pizza, which is easy to make and requires no yeast. Top the pizza with Fazer Willja Cooking Fraiche and seasonal vegetables to make it delicious!
- 4 dl all-purpose flour
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 dl water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- add flour as needed
- Fazer Willja Cooking Fraiche natural
- Thin tomato and onion slices
- After cooking: fresh basil and toasted pine nuts
- Fazer Willja Cooking Fraiche Chili & Paprika
- Thin beetroot and onion slices
- After cooking: fresh rucola and toasted pine nuts
- Preheat the oven to 250 C.
- Mix the flour and salt, add water and olive oil. Knead the dough on a floured surface for a few minutes and let the dough rest for about 10 minutes.
- Cut the dough in half and roll the pieces into two thin crusts.
- Top with Fazer Willja Cooking Fraiche and vegetables and cook in the oven one pizza at a time for 10 minutes or until the edges are crispy and brown.
- Add fresh basil, rucola and toasted pine nuts.
Tarte flambee is best enjoyed on the same day of baking.