TacosoupFazer Willja Cooking Fraiche Chili and Paprika gives this taco soup a deliciously spicy touch! The soup is prepared quickly and is a filling and tasty everyday meal thanks to the nutritious black beans.
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbs of olive oil
- 2 tsp of cheese cumin
- 2 tsp of dried oregano
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- a pinch of salt
- approx. 700 g ready-to-use black beans (3 cans)
- 800 g tomato paste (2 cans)
- 3 dl vegetable stock (water in which 1 stock cube has been soaked) + more salt if necessary
- 1 jar of Fazer Willja Cooking Fraiche Chili & Paprika
- avocado, tortilla chips, cilantro and lime
- Chop the onions into small pieces and fry them in oil in a pot for a few minutes. Add cumin, oregano, paprika and salt and heat the spices while stirring for a while.
- Pour in the rinsed beans, crushed tomatoes and vegetable broth. Mix well and let the soup simmer under the lid on low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Taste and add salt if needed.
- Steam the warm soup with Fazer Willja Cooking Fraiche Chili & Paprika, avocado, tortilla chips, coriander and lime.