Poke bowl with salmon and prawnsA deliciously tasty and wonderfully colorful poke bowl with salmon and shrimps. This bowl is full of fresh vegetables, nutritious Fazer Willja Oat Rice and delicious asian spices. You can also make this bowl as a vegetarian version by replacing the salmon and shrimps with Fazer Willja Veggie Bites.
- 350 g Fazer Willja Oat Rice
- 350g salmon, (sushi grade)
- 200g prawns, fresh
- 2 tbsp soy
- ½ tbsp sesame oil
- ½ tbsp rice vinegar
- 150g mayonnaise
- 1½ tbsp Sriracha chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or lime juice
- 2 mangos
- 2 avocados
- 1 cucumber
- sesame seeds
- Cut the salmon into cubes and clean the shrimp. Put the fish into a bowl with soy sauce, sesame oil and rice vinegar. Marinate while you prepare the sauce and rice.
- Cook Fazer Willja Oat Rice according to the instructions on the package and set aside.
- Stir the mayonnaise, Sriracha and lemon juice together until you have a smooth sauce. Season with salt.
- Divide the Fazer Willja Oat Rice into bowls. Cut the mango, avocado and cucumber into slices. Place over the oat rice along with the marinated salmon and prawns.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and coriander and add a little extra sriracha mayo.
Replace the mayonnaise with vegan mayonnaise, and the salmon and prawns with tofu.