Oats and chili sin carneMake an easy and mild but spicy chili sin carne with Fazer Willja Oat Rice! The spiciness can be easily modified to suit your own taste and Fazer Willja Cooking Fraiche Natural brings a wonderfully fresh touch to the meal. This delicious vegan recipe is absolutely worth a try!
- 2 dl dark soy flour
- 3 dl water
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 red chili
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp smoked paprika powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 400 g crushed tomatoes
- 1 pepper
- 400 g beans (eg kidney beans or chickpeas)
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 dl Fazer Willja Oat Rice
- 1 jar of Fazer Willja Cooking Fraiche Natural
- half a pot of coriander
- 1- 2 red chili
- 1 lime
- Measure the soy flour and water into a bowl. Let it swell for about 5 minutes.
- Chop the onion, garlic and chili. Fry the vegetables and spices with the oil in a saucepan for a couple of minutes. Add the crushed tomatoes and the swollen soy flour. Cook slowly for about 5 minutes.
- Cook Fazer Willja Oat Rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Cut the pepper into cubes. Drain the beans from their broth. Add the peppers and beans to the pan and heat again.
- Serve the chili sin carne with Fazer Willja Oat Rice, Cooking Fraiche, coriander, chopped chili and lime slices.