FlatbreadFlatbread is a great solution when you are out of bread.This vegan and dairy-free recipe is perfect for you who want to make fresh bread fast. The easy dough is made by quickly mixing all the ingredients together.
- 2,5 dl all-purpose flour
- 2 dl rolled oats
- 1,5 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2,5 dl (1 package) Fazer Willja Oat for Cooking
- flour to shape the breads
- Preheat the oven to 225 C and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper. In bowl, combine the dry ingredients: the all-purpose flour, rolled oats, baking powder and salt.
- Add Fazer Willja Oat for Cooking to the dry ingredients and mix with a spoon until the dough is soft. The dough is supposed to be quite wet.
- Divide the dough into 6 on the baking sheet. With the help of additional flour sprinkled generously on top of the dough, shape each bread by pressing them gently to form a round shape (with a diameter of about 9 cm).
- Poke a few holes to the bread with a fork and bake for about 12 minutes or until the breads get a little color.
- The bread is a its best when eaten warm with (vegan) butter.
Tip: If you want to add some cheese like flavor to the bread, add about 1-2 tbsp of nutritional yeast to the dough with the dry ingredients.