Crispy Nuggets with Roasted Potato WedgesA delicious plant-based dipping plate for weekend evenings and parties! This plate is filled with oven-baked crispy Fazer Willja Crispy Nuggets and seasoned potato and sweet potato slices. Place a creamy Fazer Willja Spread & Dip in the middle of the delicacies and enjoy - everyone will love this!
- 1 kg potatoes and sweet potato (for example 700 g potatoes and 300 g sweet potato)
- 1-2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp sweet paprika powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- ~1/2 tsp salt
- 1 package Fazer Willja Crispy Nuggets Original or Tex Mex
- Fazer Willja Spread & Dip Pea & Jalapeno or Herbs & Garlic
- Preheat the oven to 180 C and prepare two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges. Choose potatoes of the same size so you can make even sized wedges. Place the wedges into a big bowl and mix with the oil and spices until all the wedges are coated. Place the wedges on two baking sheets so that they don’t overlap each other.
- Roast 2 baking sheets at a time in the oven with the fan / convection setting on for 20 min + 15 min. Turn the wedges around after about 20 min of cooking and continue for another 15 min or more until the wedges are crispy on the outside and tender in the middle.
- Cook the Fazer Willja Crispy Nuggets in oil on a pan about 5 min per side.
- Serve the nuggets with the potato wedges and Fazer Willja Spread & Dip.
Note: You can also roast the wedges one baking sheet at a time with the regular setting in the oven and the oven preheated to 200 C.