Breakfast burrito@gadtoft Start the day with a breakfast burrito! Super delicious breakfast burritos, which even the busiest person has time to make but are also suitable as a snack for school children. These teats filled with scrambled eggs, avocado and seasoned Fazer Willja Oat Rice offer a tasty alternative to breakfast routines.
Mexican oat rice filling
- rapeseed oil
- 4 dl pre-cooked Fazer Willja Oat Rice
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 6 tablespoons of taco sauce
- 6 organic eggs
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon of butter for frying
You also need
- 4 tortillas
- 2 ripe avocados
- Tabasco sauce
- Pour rapeseed oil into the pan and fry the pre-cooked oats in the cumin-taco sauce. Season with salt and pepper and place in a bowl.
In another bowl, beat the eggs and add salt and freshly ground pepper. Melt the butter in a pan and pour the egg mass into the pan. Stir constantly until the egg mass becomes a soft but firm scrambled egg. Place the scrambled eggs in a bowl and set aside.
- Spread the oat rice mixture, scrambled eggs, avocado and spring onion in cold tortilla wraps and seal them tightly together. Cook the breakfast burritos in a panini grill, skillet or grill until golden brown and serve with Tabasco sauce.