Asian styled fried oat riceThis wonderfully tasty asian styled fried oat rice is made from Fazer Willja Oat Rice and vegetables. The portion gets an asian-inspired taste of soy and fish sauce. Try this delicious recipe!
- 300grams Fazer Willja Oat Rice. Cooked and cooled (preferably from dinner the day before).
- 2 onions
- 1 red chilli
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 carrots
- 3 spring onions
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 tsp soy sauce
- 3 tsp fish sauce
- 2 eggs
For the topping:
- 1 lime
- 1 handful of coriander
- Cut the onions into slices. Chop the chilli and garlic.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan. Sweat the onions, chilli and garlic for a few seconds on a high heat.
- Reduce the heat. Cut the carrots and spring onions into smaller pieces and add them to the pan. Sauté everything for a few minutes and then add the cooked oat rice.
- Add the soy sauce and fish sauce, and fry for a few minutes.
- Move everything to one side of the pan and crack the eggs into the other side of the pan.
- Stir the eggs for a few minutes, then mix everything together. Let it cook until the eggs are cooked through.
- Serve with a slice of lime and sprinkle with coriander.